email your resume at : email@example.com
1. Fresher / 1-2 years working experience preferred in Education Domain.
2. Knowledge of Accounting, Billing and Taxation in Education Industry.
3. Qualification: Bachelor of Accounts / Commerce degree required.
4. Good Communication skills.
1. Should ensure day to day transactions are accounted in an accurate manner.
2. Should always have an update on the fund position (Receivables & Payables) of the company.
3. Should ensure all statutory liabilities are complied on time.
4. Should have control on Intercompany payables and receivables and ensure accounting done.
5. Should ensure Accounting and Inventory are integrated correctly.
6. Monitors all incoming late payments for penalty billing.
7. Reconciles monthly bank statement, verifies all deposit, and handles discrepancies and problems.
8. Supporting in preparing MIS & Monthly Reports Bill Passing & Making Payments Filing & Maintaining Documents.
Franchisee Manager - Sales
Principal Accountabilities Marketing:
Responsible for acquisition of New Franchisee
Responsible for creating, measuring and implementing the success of all marketing strategy and execution of plans
Develop and oversee programs,assistance and resource materials to assist in positioning the marketing activities.
Monitor marketing trends and conduct relevant market research for the purpose of benchmarking.
Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Represent the company in various Sales forums.
Generating Enquiries Sales
Making Annual sales and collection targets
Responsible to generate expected revenue for Franchise
Achieving sales targets for selling franchisee
To develop new franchisees and generate revenue for the organization.
Ensure that the evaluation systems related to the goals and objectives of the marketing team, and organisation, are in place.